For a 'Spider-Man wannabe' like me, it is really depressing.
Someone ever said,
"When the heart is at ease, the body is healthy."
Honestly, I don't want to always complaining and longing for 'Mary Jane-Mary Jane-Mary Jane' everyday like crazy but I don't know... I feel like I can't do anything alone even though actually I can. At one point some people came; some I rejected them by being harsh to test their intention, and some rejected me because I was totally being myself. I have new friends lately and it still can't stop me longing for an ultimate partner and yes it's bothering me like I am a rare USB port and only one flash drive that possibly can enter it.
Frustrating, I know, and I didn't realize that it can affect the health like I will suffer this anxiety or depression because I am constantly feeling alone. In fact, I have friends to talk to, even though it's not everyday I can talk to them that much like I talked to my ex-partners in the past. One point I wanna talk too much to someone so badly, and one point I won't bother them to listen to me so I keep it myself or type it onto the status, tweets, or blog post like this to prevent my mind overload due to unnecessary thoughts. I keep imagining a fantasy like becoming Spider-Man to help me reduce stress thanks to everything around me that likely is going worse everyday.
Deep down I know that I'm progressing bit by bit about my "adult life" but I feel just like Warbly Jets' song titled 'Alive' that whatever I do I will slipping back again, back to the start again, back where I ought've been, feel like the tide is turning back again, no sign of settling, just like there's never been, sounds like the record's broken.
This is like playing a game with no clue at all how to get outta dungeon and how to fight the boss up there.
But once I were found my ultimate partner, I'll web her hands to mine and never let her go. I believe that my rarity is meant to be kept by someone who can take care of it.

