It's not funny when you have some activities that you should do in the same time. Let's imagine that if you were have some kagebunshin or clones to do all your activities in the same time, everything's gonna be easier. But now I realized that I am literally just ONE person. Today, I feel so sick, and I don't know why. I feel so cold when I go outside the house in the night. I feel so tired when I want to take a nap and I couldn't sleep so tight and comfortable. What happened with me? I got no idea.
After I asked my parents, they said that I have to take a rest and control my stamina during fasting (it's Ramadan btw). How can I take a rest as I had so many activities and appointments? It's rather impossible to do.
Lemme see some of my appointments for this day :
- Do my accountancy homework,
- Attend the national flag ceremony at school,
- Attend "Buka Bersama" with all students in my class,
- Visit Keyke in the hospital with friends.
It's not easy things to do when you're getting sick and your body couldn't move well. Nah, what should I do?
