Kamis, 11 Agustus 2011

Welcome to My New Blog!



Actually, I'm bored to announce this blog to the readers again... and again... (ah... I think I will not have a lot of visitors or readers because I WON'T) since everytime when I just started to post something on this blog, I don't know what should I tell. So... I decided to "introduce" my third private blog (due to the other two... err... I forgot their password tbh...) to everyone who wants to read it (I mean, especially for my close friends of course!) and maybe I have something else that is interesting to post on this blog after I post this.


Ah... still lazy to type, but I want to share a useless story tonight.


You know what? Yesterday I was downloading some musics via PC and I wanted to send the musics to my phone. After I sent some musics to my phone, suddenly, my phone was unable to opened the musics folder! Why it could be? Of course because of the damn virus. I've tried to remove it with some anti-virus applications, but it didn't make any difference. When I felt quite panic, I tried to format my memory card, and I managed to remove all the virus. Thanks God, You saved my second life!


Haha, like a trash I know, that is just a useless story to read, but you have to know that this blog is my "garbage" to throw away my... umm... "galau" feelings, I'm an intricate minded person tho, so after I post some stories here, I hope I will get better.


Take a lullaby with you, and sleep tight! :)